Thursday, April 9, 2009

So I stole this idea...

I stole an idea from a stolen idea.... anyways here is my not idea.

This runway look was recreated on DoItInParis.com for a little over 4,000 dollars US..Here I recreate it for just under ...



Target $8.00, it also comes in various colors if you wanna add a little splash!

Aldo "Smeal" $125.00, they have another one without the rhinestones plus lots more pyramid studs for the punk in you..

Zara Boyfriend blazer, couldn't find the price, I'm guessin $150.00 I think white makes it more spring friendly, they also have light pink, and black...

TopShop Bleach Rip Skinny $90.00, but I would recommend using a pair of old light wash jeans and distressing them yourself. It's much cheaper..and sensible..

Bella Messenger Bag Forever 21 $30.00
Finish off by layering some rings


Both Forever 21 5$.80
And a big braclet

$8.80 Forever 21

So I have recreated the look for a grand total of.. $415.4... amazing...
Here is a picture of me in the look, but with different assesories..

4 comments:

Fashion Moment said...

Balmain is gorgeous!

FM~FP

Anonymous said...

gorgeous outfit!

http://balmainbazaar.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Wow you'r the master of recreation.

Step in the spotlight said...

Wow that's great. I loved the balmain already and wondered how to do it with other clothes. Great job!
xoxo Step in the spotlight